Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is July 25 with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- 6th District Hopeful Elisabeth Jensen Moves Into New Headquarters
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Thu December 6, 2012
Royal Watch: Kate Is Released From Hospital
Originally published on Thu December 6, 2012 10:59 am
Sorry, royal fans, we're not planning to follow every bit of news about the Duchess of Cambridge's pregnancy.
But we do want to note that Kate, "holding a bouquet of flowers, left King Edward VII hospital in central London on Thursday morning with her husband, Prince William," the BBC says. "Less than 12 weeks pregnant, she was admitted with acute morning sickness — hyperemesis gravidarum — on Monday."
Correspondent Larry Miller tells our Newscast Desk that when reporters asked if she's feeling better, Kate nodded yes.
As for Wednesday's story about the Australian disc jockeys who called up the hospital, pretending to be Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles, and got a nurse to share some details about Kate's condition: The DJs have apologized.