Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TOMORROW!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Wed November 13, 2013
Rand Paul Says Clinton Can't Hold Highest Office
U.S. Sen. Rand Paul says former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton should be disqualified from a presidential run because of the Benghazi incident.
The Kentucky Republican drew applause with his remarks Tuesday at The Citadel. Paul said Clinton's failure to provide the ambassador to Libya and his mission with adequate security should preclude her from holding high office again. Four Americans, including the ambassador, were killed in an attack on a U.S. diplomatic post on Sept. 11, 2012. That attack has been blamed on militants believed to be linked to al-Qaida.
Clinton hasn't announced whether she will run for the presidency. On Monday, Paul said it will be at least a year before he decides whether to enter the 2016 presidential race.