Most Active Stories
- Thank you for coming to the latest WUKY Phoenix Friday... Up next... August 22.
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Join WUKY And NPR For The 2014 Newport Folk Festival
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Wed April 4, 2007
Racial Disparity in Kentucky Child Welfare System
By Kathleen Adams
Lexington, KY – State officials are concerned about the high number of African-American children living in out-of-home care in Kentucky. As Kathleen Adams reports, the Kentucky Cabinet For Health and Family Services is getting help with the problem from the Annie E. Casey Foundation.