Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is July 25 with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- 6th District Hopeful Elisabeth Jensen Moves Into New Headquarters
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Tue January 28, 2014
Public Asked To Solve History Mystery
The Kentucky Historical Society needs help identifying photos taken by a famous Kentucky photographer.
The group is bringing hundreds of photos taken by William B. Ogden from the 1920s to mid-1970s to Winchester. They are inviting people to come in, take a look and see if they can identify people, places or events captured in the snapshots.
KHS digital projects administrator Jennifer Duplaga says that Ogden snapped images of people in Clark, Bourbon, Jefferson, Fayette, Franklin and Woodford counties, though he was based in Winchester. The images will be at the Bluegrass Heritage Museum for much of Wednesday.