Most Active Stories
- Junior League Show Spotlights Different Kind Of Horse, Rider
- "Leaky Bucket" Report Finds Progress In Ky. Spending Trends
- Will The Building Boom Continue In Downtown Lexington?
- Bunbury and Buckle Up Music Festivals present... WUKY's Phoenix Fridays
- Parents Rally To Keep Jacobson Park Playground Creative
Wed January 9, 2008
Pike County School Superintendent Predicts Dire Consequences If Cuts Take Place
By Kathleen Adams
Lexington, KY – If Kentucky lawmakers can't make up revenue shortfalls in the state budget and move forward with funding cuts to public school districts, one school superintendent in the eastern part of the state predicts serious ramifications. Kathleen Adams has details.