Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TOMORROW!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Wed June 4, 2008
Pike County Official Defends Clean Coal Technology
By Kathleen Adams
Lexington, KY – At least one Pike County official is using last week's report by the Brookings Institution in which two Kentucky cities were cited for having high carbon emissions, to tout the benefits of coal. Kathleen Adams has details.