Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is July 25 with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- 6th District Hopeful Elisabeth Jensen Moves Into New Headquarters
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
- NBC News' Chuck Todd: Kentucky Poised To Become "Center Of Political Universe"
Fri December 13, 2013
Phone App Allows Reporting Of Drunk Drivers
Ky. motorists who get behind the wheel after drinking may be outsmarted by their phones a new app from the Kentucky Office of Highway Safety.
The "No DUI Kentucky" application allows other motorists to report a drunken driver with a one-touch dialing feature to contact Kentucky State Police. It also has a blood alcohol concentration calculator and a feature that allows the user to see through the camera to simulate impairment after consuming a number of drinks, from zero to 15.
The app also lists local taxi services, sober ride programs and limousine companies and laws and penalties for driving while impaired.
The app is available to download for free in application sites or at http://www.DriveSoberKy.com .