Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is July 25 with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- 6th District Hopeful Elisabeth Jensen Moves Into New Headquarters
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
- NBC News' Chuck Todd: Kentucky Poised To Become "Center Of Political Universe"
Tue August 19, 2008
Parole Provisions Face Court Challenge
By Kentucky Public Radio
Frankfort, KY – In an effort to reduce the state's prison population and save money, Kentucky lawmakers this year altered inmate parole provisions. But as Kentucky Public Radio's Tony McVeigh reports, a court challenge to the changes is now being mounted.