Most Active Stories
- Junior League Show Spotlights Different Kind Of Horse, Rider
- Will The Building Boom Continue In Downtown Lexington?
- "Leaky Bucket" Report Finds Progress In Ky. Spending Trends
- Parents Rally To Keep Jacobson Park Playground Creative
- Bunbury and Buckle Up Music Festivals present... WUKY's Phoenix Fridays
Tue November 23, 2010
Oral Histories Department Teams With Hospice Of The Bluegrass For New Recording Project
Lexington, KY – In observance of Friday's National Day of Listening project, Dr. Doug Boyd with the Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral Histories in the UK Libraries chats with Alan Lytle about a new project involving volunteers and patients at Hospice of the Bluegrass.