Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TOMORROW!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- 6th District Hopeful Elisabeth Jensen Moves Into New Headquarters
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
Tue November 23, 2010
Oral Histories Department Teams With Hospice Of The Bluegrass For New Recording Project
Lexington, KY – In observance of Friday's National Day of Listening project, Dr. Doug Boyd with the Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral Histories in the UK Libraries chats with Alan Lytle about a new project involving volunteers and patients at Hospice of the Bluegrass.