Most Active Stories
- Free Speech Exercised, Tested At UK's Constitution Day
- We’re gonna keep Summer going a bit longer with another WUKY Phoenix Friday Sept 26... 3 bands!!
- Shelton Promises Action On District Dysfunction
- Gigabit Possibilities For Lexington, Centrepointe, And KY-Swedish Connection On BizLexChat
- Fayette Schools Audit: Poor Management And Communication, But No Criminal Activity
Mon April 5, 2010
Nunn Competency Hearing
By Brenna Angel
LEXINGTON, Ky. -- – A court hearing to review the mental competency of Steve Nunn is scheduled for Monday afternoon in Lexington.
Nunn is the former state lawmaker accused of killing his ex-fiancee, 29-year-old Amanda Ross. He has pleaded not guilty to a murder charge.
A judge ordered Nunn to undergo a mental evaluation to determine whether he is competent to assist in his own defense. Nunn is expected to join the 1:30 PM competency hearing by phone.