Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TODAY!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
Thu September 24, 2009
Nunn Case Waived To Grand Jury
By Tony McVeigh
Frankfort, KY – Former Kentucky lawmaker Steve Nunn will waive a preliminary hearing in Fayette District Court Friday morning, sending his murder case directly to the grand jury. We get more from Kentucky Public Radio's Tony McVeigh.