Most Active Stories
- Junior League Show Spotlights Different Kind Of Horse, Rider
- Will The Building Boom Continue In Downtown Lexington?
- "Leaky Bucket" Report Finds Progress In Ky. Spending Trends
- Parents Rally To Keep Jacobson Park Playground Creative
- Bunbury and Buckle Up Music Festivals present... WUKY's Phoenix Fridays
Thu August 15, 2013
New Renderings Of CentrePointe Project Published
LEXINGTON, Ky. - New design plans for the proposed CentrePointe project have surfaced ahead a review meeting set for August 21.
The new renderings show a block of separate buildings developer Dudley Webb wants to begin building in the fall on the lot that has remained empty since 2008.
The plans remain largely unchanged from the updated designs released in July, which include a 286 room hotel with close to a dozen condos along Vine Street. Nearly 100 apartments are planned on Main Street with retail space featured at the street level, along with a two story retail building with a rooftop café.
The designs are the work of EOP architects and CMMI.
Webb told Business Lexington the brand and type of hotel will be announced in the next few weeks.