Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TODAY!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Join WUKY And NPR For The 2014 Newport Folk Festival
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
Fri February 10, 2012
New Policy Makes Insurers Pay For Birth Control
The Obama administration revised its policy on providing cost-free birth control as part of the new health law on Friday. Institutions such as universities and hospitals that are run by religious groups will not be required to provide contraceptive coverage to employees. Rather, the insurance companies offering the plan will pay.