Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TODAY!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
Fri January 11, 2008
Nationstar Settles With State
By Kathleen Adams
Lexington, KY – In what is being hailed as the largest settlement in the history of the state's Office of Financial Institutions, Nationstar Mortgage LLC has agreed to make a voluntary contribution in lieu of further litigation over its business practices. Kathleen Adams has details.