Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TODAY!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
Tue May 8, 2012
Music Therapy At UK Health Care
Music Therapy is an integral part of the treatment process at UK Health Care. Heading up the university’s clinical music therapy program is Dr. Lori Gooding. In this conversation she explains how music helps patients heal and tells us about UK’s brand new graduate program in Music Therapy.
More information about the graduate program is available from Dr. Gooding at firstname.lastname@example.org.