Most Active Stories
- Junior League Show Spotlights Different Kind Of Horse, Rider
- "Leaky Bucket" Report Finds Progress In Ky. Spending Trends
- Will The Building Boom Continue In Downtown Lexington?
- Parents Rally To Keep Jacobson Park Playground Creative
- Bunbury and Buckle Up Music Festivals present... WUKY's Phoenix Fridays
Fri January 18, 2008
More Help On The Way For Heating Bills, But It May Not Be Enough
By Kathleen Adams
Lexington, KY – Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear released slightly over $7 million in federal funds Thursday to help the needy pay their home heating bills. And as Kathleen Adams reports, the money can't come soon enough for one central Kentucky agency.