Most Active Stories
- Local Music Monday: Fifth On The Floor Frontman, Justin Wells
- Lexington's New Econ. Development Fund And Demise Of Desha's On BizLexChat
- Salvation Army Gets Extra Special Donation In Owensboro
- UK A Capella Group Set To Debut On "The Sing-Off"
- Walton Avenue Corridor, VisitLEX Part Of This Week's Bizlex Chat
Sat December 22, 2012
Making The Case For More Guns And More Gun Control
Originally published on Sat December 22, 2012 10:16 am
Weekend Edition Saturday host Scott Simon talks with Atlantic correspondent Jeffrey Goldberg about the massacre in Newtown, Conn. He wrote the cover story in this month's issue, titled "The Case For More Guns — And More Gun Control." In it, Goldberg posits that it's impossible to reduce gun crime with the number of guns already on the street, and that maybe the answer is to allow more people to carry them.