Most Active Stories
- Junior League Show Spotlights Different Kind Of Horse, Rider
- Will The Building Boom Continue In Downtown Lexington?
- "Leaky Bucket" Report Finds Progress In Ky. Spending Trends
- Parents Rally To Keep Jacobson Park Playground Creative
- Bunbury and Buckle Up Music Festivals present... WUKY's Phoenix Fridays
Thu August 30, 2007
Long-Term Weight Loss Requires Changes In Behavior
By Kathleen Adams
Lexington, KY – Researchers at the University of Kentucky recently published the results of a nine-year study that indicates long-term weight loss is possible when patients engage in an intensive behavioral modification program. Kathleen Adams has details.