Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is July 25 with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- 6th District Hopeful Elisabeth Jensen Moves Into New Headquarters
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Thu August 30, 2007
Long-Term Weight Loss Requires Changes In Behavior
By Kathleen Adams
Lexington, KY – Researchers at the University of Kentucky recently published the results of a nine-year study that indicates long-term weight loss is possible when patients engage in an intensive behavioral modification program. Kathleen Adams has details.