Most Active Stories
- Thank you for coming to the latest WUKY Phoenix Friday... Up next... August 22.
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Join WUKY And NPR For The 2014 Newport Folk Festival
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Farmer's Market Report
Mon November 14, 2011
Lexington, KY – Thanksgiving!!!!! Remember, there's still time to reserve your locally raised, heritage breed turkey. Bob shares some tips for preparing the big meal and tells us about some side dishes that can be prepared with local ingredients... including pies... pumpkin and apple. Now is a great time for many varieties of greens too. Find a Farmers market near you at www.marketmakerky.com