Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TODAY!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Farmer's Market Report
Wed September 21, 2011
Lexington, KY – This week it's pumpkins... they're not just for Halloween. And squash... butternuts, dumplings, acorns... Even though some of them are warty, gnarled and odd shaped, they're edible. Bob gives us some tips on how to cook 'em and eat 'em up! And it's all at a Farmer's Market near you. Find one at www.marketmakerky.com