Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TOMORROW!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Wed October 1, 2008
Lexpark Soon To Give The Boot To Scofflaws
By Alan Lytle
Lexington, Ky – After a summer of cracking down on meter-feeders, LexPark is ready to begin its booting program. LexPark Executive Director Gary Means says the wheel locking device is used only for repeat parking offenders, but if that's you, he says your wallet is about to get a lot lighter. Try 150 dollars just to get the boot removed! The Parking Authority says you can pay your tickets online at lexpark.org.