Most Active Stories
- Junior League Show Spotlights Different Kind Of Horse, Rider
- "Leaky Bucket" Report Finds Progress In Ky. Spending Trends
- Will The Building Boom Continue In Downtown Lexington?
- Parents Rally To Keep Jacobson Park Playground Creative
- Bunbury and Buckle Up Music Festivals present... WUKY's Phoenix Fridays
Tue January 28, 2014
Lexmark Reports Healthy Earnings For 2013
Lexmark CEO Paul Rooke says his company’s latest earnings report demonstrates that the idea to expand products and services has been a good one.
The printer and software maker ended the fiscal year with a four percent overall growth rate and a cash flow of over 200 million dollars.
Read the full story here.