Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TODAY!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
Tue January 28, 2014
Lexmark Reports Healthy Earnings For 2013
Lexmark CEO Paul Rooke says his company’s latest earnings report demonstrates that the idea to expand products and services has been a good one.
The printer and software maker ended the fiscal year with a four percent overall growth rate and a cash flow of over 200 million dollars.
Read the full story here.