Most Active Stories
- Thank you for coming to the latest WUKY Phoenix Friday... Up next... August 22.
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Join WUKY And NPR For The 2014 Newport Folk Festival
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Fri January 11, 2013
Lexington Prosecutor Resigns After Charge
LEXINGTON, Ky. - A former Lexington prosecutor is due in court over allegations of shoplifting.
Court papers show 43-year-old Lori Boling resigned from the Fayette County Commonwealth's Attorney's Office last month after being charged with theft by unlawful taking.
A criminal complaint alleges Boling tried to take a pair of shoes and a shirt from a Meijer store without paying for them.
Boling, who worked as an assistant prosecutor for nine years, declined to comment on the charge. She is scheduled to appear in court on Jan. 14.