Most Active Stories
- Thank you for coming to the latest WUKY Phoenix Friday... Up next... August 22.
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Join WUKY And NPR For The 2014 Newport Folk Festival
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Thu April 17, 2014
LexArts Hop is Friday, April 18 from 5 to 8 pm.
The event is a self-guided tour of the visual arts in downtown Lexington, KY. Patrons begin at any location and visit as many or as few participating venues as they would like. Each site presents an exciting new exhibit for each Hop and, thanks to the generosity of many, admission is always free.
Along the Hop, patrons are also able to board the Trolley and travel to their next stop, free of charge, courtesy of LexTran. Trolley stops are marked on the map in this brochure.
While the official Hop hours are 5pm - 8pm, closing times may vary and many of the Supporting Art Venues, particularly the participating restaurants and clubs, remain open throughout the evening.