Most Active Stories
- Thank you for coming to the latest WUKY Phoenix Friday... Up next... August 22.
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Join WUKY And NPR For The 2014 Newport Folk Festival
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Mon December 15, 2008
Kurtz Says Beshear Doing What He Needs To Do To Sell His Plan
Lexington, KY – It's been a few days since Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear released details of his plan to address a 456 million dollar shortfall in the state budget. Our political analyst slash commentator Ken Kurtz checks in today to give his take on it.