Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TODAY!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
Thu January 2, 2014
Kentucky Kingdom Adding Staff Ahead Of Reopening
Kentucky Kingdom is looking to get its staff up and running before its scheduled reopening in May.
The park is seeking 1,000 seasonal workers to help restart the amusement park after being shuttered for four years.
A job fair is planned for Saturday at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, near the park.
A Kentucky Kingdom spokesman said jobs will open up in more than 20 areas, including guest services, food services, catering, ride operations, horticulture and security.
Park officials hope to make Kentucky Kingdom the state's No. 1 paid tourist attraction, as it was through much of the 1990s.
They expect to fill all positions by April.