Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TOMORROW!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Thu August 15, 2013
Kentucky Horse Council Gets A New Leader
LEXINGTON, Ky. - The Kentucky Horse Council has selected a new executive director.
Following an exhaustive search, the council, a non-profit organization that advocates for Kentucky’s equine industry professionals and enthusiasts, has named Susan Schneider to its top post.
Schneider is a native Kentuckian who practiced law in North Carolina, in addition to serving on the Board of Directors of the North Carolina Horse Council, before returning to Kentucky. She is currently Treasurer of the Equine Law Section of the Kentucky Bar Association.
Schneider will succeed Ginny Grulke, who retired after eight years in the position. Her first job will be to travel across the Bluegrass meeting Kentucky Horse Council supporters.