Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TOMORROW!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
Wed July 23, 2008
Judge Clears Way For Centrepointe Demolition
By Alan Lytle
Lexington, KY – Fayette Circuit Judge Pamela Goodwine said Tuesday she could find no legal provision to allow a temporary injunction filed by the group Preserve Lexington. The group had hoped to halt demolition long enough for an appeal to be heard.