Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TODAY!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
Mon October 7, 2013
Judd To Be Honored In Louisville
Country music singer Naomi Judd will be honored in her home state of Kentucky this coming weekend.
The Ashland native became famous and sold millions of records in the 1980’s and 90’s alongside her oldest daughter Wynonna in their country duo group The Judds. On Saturday Naomi Judd will be inducted into the Kentucky Walk of Legends in Louisville. She’ll imprint her hand and footprints in cement along with her signature. That cast will be on display at Louisville’s Down One Bourbon Bar and Restaurant alongside those of previous inductees Lily Tomlin, Conrad Bachmann and Warren Oates. The Walk of Legends is part of the annual Louisville International Festival of Film which kicks off on Thursday.