Most Active Stories
- Junior League Show Spotlights Different Kind Of Horse, Rider
- "Leaky Bucket" Report Finds Progress In Ky. Spending Trends
- Will The Building Boom Continue In Downtown Lexington?
- Bunbury and Buckle Up Music Festivals present... WUKY's Phoenix Fridays
- Parents Rally To Keep Jacobson Park Playground Creative
Wed September 12, 2012
International Law Firm Locating Service Center In Lexington
LEXINGTON, Ky. -- An international law firm based in Boston is locating a global services center in Lexington, creating 250 jobs beginning next spring.
Bingham McCutchen LLP said employees will relocate from existing offices or be hired from the Lexington area.
The plan calls for the center to locate in the University of Kentucky's Coldstream Research Campus business park. The jobs will include finance, accounting, human resources, information technology, knowledge services, marketing, operations and risk management.
Bingham said it has about 1,000 lawyers and more than 900 staff in 14 offices in the U.S.
The firm has received preliminary approval for tax incentives up to $6.5 million.