Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TODAY!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Join WUKY And NPR For The 2014 Newport Folk Festival
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Wed September 12, 2012
International Law Firm Locating Service Center In Lexington
LEXINGTON, Ky. -- An international law firm based in Boston is locating a global services center in Lexington, creating 250 jobs beginning next spring.
Bingham McCutchen LLP said employees will relocate from existing offices or be hired from the Lexington area.
The plan calls for the center to locate in the University of Kentucky's Coldstream Research Campus business park. The jobs will include finance, accounting, human resources, information technology, knowledge services, marketing, operations and risk management.
Bingham said it has about 1,000 lawyers and more than 900 staff in 14 offices in the U.S.
The firm has received preliminary approval for tax incentives up to $6.5 million.