Most Active Stories
- Junior League Show Spotlights Different Kind Of Horse, Rider
- "Leaky Bucket" Report Finds Progress In Ky. Spending Trends
- Will The Building Boom Continue In Downtown Lexington?
- WUKY's Phoenix Fridays... presented by Bunbury and Buckle Up Music Festivals
- Kentucky Adventures: Experiencing The Bourbon Trail
Sat June 30, 2007
The Improbability of God
Has the resurgence of fundamentalist religion sparked a backlash? Victor Stenger, Professor of Physics at the University of Hawaii, thinks so. His "God: The Failed Hypothesis" aims to take apart religious arguments and show a more plausible scientific explanation of the cosmos.
By Josh James