Most Active Stories
- Junior League Show Spotlights Different Kind Of Horse, Rider
- Will The Building Boom Continue In Downtown Lexington?
- "Leaky Bucket" Report Finds Progress In Ky. Spending Trends
- Parents Rally To Keep Jacobson Park Playground Creative
- Bunbury and Buckle Up Music Festivals present... WUKY's Phoenix Fridays
Fri February 29, 2008
Impact Of Illness-Related School Closings Studied
By Kathleen Adams
Lexington, KY – Severe flu outbreaks across Kentucky forced several school districts in the state to close for several days within the past month. As Kathleen Adams reports, school closures in Whitley county are now the focus of a study partly funded by the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention.