Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TOMORROW!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- 6th District Hopeful Elisabeth Jensen Moves Into New Headquarters
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
Mon May 3, 2010
Hit & Run Suspect Pleads Not Guilty
By Alan Lytle
Lexington, KY – Glenn Doneghy was arraigned Monday afternoon in Fayette District Court. Doneghy is charged with murder, multiple counts of assault, leaving the scene of an accident, as well as numerous drug offenses. 27 year old Lexington Police Officer Bryan Durman was killed Thursday while responding to a noise complaint on North Limestone. Doneghy is accused of hitting Durman with his vehicle and then leaving the scene. Investigators found Doneghy and the sports utility vehicle he was allegedly driving at an apartment complex on Northland Drive. Meanwhile Officer Durman will be laid to rest on Tuesday.