Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TODAY!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
Wed November 19, 2008
Helping Those Who Help Couples And Families Cope With Financial Stress
Lexington, KY – The Bluegrass Healthy Marriage Initiative, a federally funded marriage and family program at the University of Kentucky, is holding a special in-service day for counselors.
The program is tomorrow from 11:15 to 1 at the Fayette County Extension Office on Red Mile Road. It's free and even includes lunch. Additional information is available at ca.uky.edu/healthymarriage.