Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is July 25 with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- 6th District Hopeful Elisabeth Jensen Moves Into New Headquarters
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
- NBC News' Chuck Todd: Kentucky Poised To Become "Center Of Political Universe"
Thu September 11, 2008
Heath High Shooter's Case Considered By KY Supreme Court
By Kentucky Public Radio
Louisville, KY – The student who shot and killed three other Heath High School students and wounded several others in 1997 wants his conviction thrown out. The Kentucky Supreme Court heard arguments today in Louisville. Stephanie Sanders reports.