Most Active Stories
- Thank you for coming to the latest WUKY Phoenix Friday... Up next... August 22.
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Join WUKY And NPR For The 2014 Newport Folk Festival
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Mon July 12, 2010
Health Survey Deadline Extended
By Brenna Angel
LEXINGTON, Ky. -- – An effort to improve services and programs at the Lexington Fayette County Health Department is underway, starting with the agency's Pathway to Wellness survey.
Spokesman Kevin Hall says the Health Department is extending a deadline to submit the questionnaire, which asks respondents to identify health and environmental issues they feel are important.
"We've done surveys in the past, but nothing to this scale. This was something new that the health department wanted to do and really be able to gauge where we're going, what we do well, what we need to change."
Surveys were mailed out to 6,000 random households in Lexington, but local residents can also fill out the survey online until July 16th by going to the health department's website, LexingtonHealthDepartment.org.