Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TOMORROW!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Tue October 30, 2007
Graduated License Law Appears To Be Working
By Kathleen Adams
Lexington, KY – Kentucky's graduated driver's license law appears to be reducing the number of teenage highway fatalities. As Kathleen Adams reports, the state's Transportation Cabinet recently released figures indicating fewer teen crashes.