Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TOMORROW!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Mon May 12, 2008
Funding Available For Victims Of Violent Crime
By Kathleen Adams
Lexington, KY – Non-profit organizations that assist violent crime victims are encouraged to apply for funding from the Victims of Crime Act Program, which as Kathleen Adams reports, is funded by fines paid to the federal court system.