Most Active Stories
- Junior League Show Spotlights Different Kind Of Horse, Rider
- Will The Building Boom Continue In Downtown Lexington?
- "Leaky Bucket" Report Finds Progress In Ky. Spending Trends
- Parents Rally To Keep Jacobson Park Playground Creative
- Bunbury and Buckle Up Music Festivals present... WUKY's Phoenix Fridays
Mon May 12, 2008
Funding Available For Victims Of Violent Crime
By Kathleen Adams
Lexington, KY – Non-profit organizations that assist violent crime victims are encouraged to apply for funding from the Victims of Crime Act Program, which as Kathleen Adams reports, is funded by fines paid to the federal court system.