Most Active Stories
- Thank you for coming to the latest WUKY Phoenix Friday... Up next... August 22.
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Join WUKY And NPR For The 2014 Newport Folk Festival
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Thu April 23, 2009
Frankfort Regional Medical Center Voted Best Place To Work
By Tony McVeigh
Frankfort, KY – Beating out five other major hospitals in the state, Frankfort Regional Medical Center is the Best Place To Work in Kentucky among companies with 250 employees or more. CEO Chip Peal says the hospital has gone from third, to second, to first in three years. "We really try to involve everybody in as many decisions as we can, get input from our staff, input from the leadership team, input from the physicians, just to make it a place where people want to work."
The Best Place To Work among small companies is Trilogy Health Services in Louisville. The awards are co-sponsored by the Kentucky Society for Human Resource Management and the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce. They're based mostly on internal employee surveys, but employee policies and procedures are also weighed.