Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TODAY!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
Tue December 4, 2007
Final Day Of Testimony In Whistle Blower Case
By Kathleen Adams
Lexington, KY – Today was the final day of testimony in the case of a federal whistle blower who claims he was denied training, hazard pay and overtime at the Blue Grass Army Depot after raising safety concerns at the installation. Kathleen Adams has the latest.