Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is July 25 with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- 6th District Hopeful Elisabeth Jensen Moves Into New Headquarters
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Mon November 23, 2009
Execution Dates Could Be Set For Three On Death Row
By Tony McVeigh
Frankfort, KY – Death row inmate Ralph Baze is awaiting execution for the January 1992 murders of Powell County Sheriff Steve Bennett and Deputy Arthur Briscoe.
Robert Foley is awaiting execution for the September 1993 murders of Laurel County brothers Rodney and Lynn Vaughn.
And Greg Wilson is awaiting execution for the May 1987 kidnapping, rape and murder of Deborah Pooley of Kenton County.
Attorney General Jack Conway says each has exhausted their "matter of right" appeals in state and federal court and wants Gov. Steve Beshear to set their execution dates.
The governor's office has Conway's request and each case under review.