Most Active Stories
- Thank you for coming to the latest WUKY Phoenix Friday... Up next... August 22.
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Join WUKY And NPR For The 2014 Newport Folk Festival
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Fri July 11, 2014
Engineering Firm Will Add Jobs In Kentucky
The EN Engineering firm has announced plans to expand its operations in Boyd County in northeastern Kentucky.
Governor Steve Beshear's office says the firm will create 80 engineering jobs and invest nearly $3 million in the project. The company provides engineering expertise to industrial clients, including natural gas and oil pipeline infrastructure, gas distribution and petroleum refining. EN Engineering currently employs nearly 90 workers in the state, and is expanding its engineering capacity to better serve the tri-state region of Kentucky, West Virginia and Ohio.
In addition to adding the new jobs, EN Engineering plans to build a 24,000-square-foot facility to consolidate its Kentucky operations. The company operates 10 offices throughout the country with approximately 725 employees.