Most Active Stories
- Junior League Show Spotlights Different Kind Of Horse, Rider
- "Leaky Bucket" Report Finds Progress In Ky. Spending Trends
- Will The Building Boom Continue In Downtown Lexington?
- Parents Rally To Keep Jacobson Park Playground Creative
- Bunbury and Buckle Up Music Festivals present... WUKY's Phoenix Fridays
Dr. Greg Davis on Medicine
Wed August 22, 2012
Dr. Greg Discusses Whooping Cough & Other Vaccinations
LEXINGTON, Ky. - In this week's episode of Dr. Greg Davis On Medicine the host talks with Dr. Laura Stadler, faculty member in pediatric disease in the University of Kentucky College of Medicine, about the importance of vaccinations for whooping cough and other diseases.