Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is July 25 with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- 6th District Hopeful Elisabeth Jensen Moves Into New Headquarters
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
- NBC News' Chuck Todd: Kentucky Poised To Become "Center Of Political Universe"
Dr. Greg Davis on Medicine
Wed August 22, 2012
Dr. Greg Discusses Whooping Cough & Other Vaccinations
LEXINGTON, Ky. - In this week's episode of Dr. Greg Davis On Medicine the host talks with Dr. Laura Stadler, faculty member in pediatric disease in the University of Kentucky College of Medicine, about the importance of vaccinations for whooping cough and other diseases.