Most Active Stories
- Junior League Show Spotlights Different Kind Of Horse, Rider
- Will The Building Boom Continue In Downtown Lexington?
- Bunbury and Buckle Up Music Festivals present... WUKY's Phoenix Fridays
- Parents Rally To Keep Jacobson Park Playground Creative
- "Leaky Bucket" Report Finds Progress In Ky. Spending Trends
Dr. Greg Davis on Medicine
Wed August 22, 2012
Dr. Greg Discusses Whooping Cough & Other Vaccinations
LEXINGTON, Ky. - In this week's episode of Dr. Greg Davis On Medicine the host talks with Dr. Laura Stadler, faculty member in pediatric disease in the University of Kentucky College of Medicine, about the importance of vaccinations for whooping cough and other diseases.