Most Active Stories
- Junior League Show Spotlights Different Kind Of Horse, Rider
- "Leaky Bucket" Report Finds Progress In Ky. Spending Trends
- Will The Building Boom Continue In Downtown Lexington?
- Bunbury and Buckle Up Music Festivals present... WUKY's Phoenix Fridays
- Parents Rally To Keep Jacobson Park Playground Creative
Dr. Greg Davis on Medicine
Wed October 10, 2012
Dr. Greg Discusses Research Linking Early Emotional Abuse And Neglect With Strokes
LEXINGTON, Ky. - In this week's program, Dr. Greg Davis talks with Dr. Robert Wilson, professor in the department of neurological sciences and psychology at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago about research linking childhood abuse and the risk of stroke later in life.