Most Active Stories
- Thank you for coming to the latest WUKY Phoenix Friday... Up next... August 22.
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Join WUKY And NPR For The 2014 Newport Folk Festival
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Dr. Greg Davis on Medicine
Wed September 5, 2012
Dr. Greg Discusses New Research On How Immune System Ages
LEXINGTON, Ky. - In this week's episode of "Dr. Greg Davis On Medicine" the host speaks with Dr. Suzanne Segerstrom, professor of psychology at the University of Kentucky about a multi-discipline research project studying how the human immune system ages and what role stress may play in the process.