Most Active Stories
- Junior League Show Spotlights Different Kind Of Horse, Rider
- Will The Building Boom Continue In Downtown Lexington?
- "Leaky Bucket" Report Finds Progress In Ky. Spending Trends
- Parents Rally To Keep Jacobson Park Playground Creative
- Bunbury and Buckle Up Music Festivals present... WUKY's Phoenix Fridays
Dr. Greg Davis on Medicine
Wed September 5, 2012
Dr. Greg Discusses New Research On How Immune System Ages
LEXINGTON, Ky. - In this week's episode of "Dr. Greg Davis On Medicine" the host speaks with Dr. Suzanne Segerstrom, professor of psychology at the University of Kentucky about a multi-discipline research project studying how the human immune system ages and what role stress may play in the process.