Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TOMORROW!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
Dr. Greg Davis on Medicine
Wed September 5, 2012
Dr. Greg Discusses New Research On How Immune System Ages
LEXINGTON, Ky. - In this week's episode of "Dr. Greg Davis On Medicine" the host speaks with Dr. Suzanne Segerstrom, professor of psychology at the University of Kentucky about a multi-discipline research project studying how the human immune system ages and what role stress may play in the process.