Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TODAY!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
Dr. Greg Davis on Medicine
Wed October 17, 2012
Dr. Greg Discusses Concerns Over Tramadol
LEXINGTON, Ky. -- In this week's edition of Dr. Greg Davis On Medicine, the host speaks with Dr. Bill Stoops, faculty member in the Department of Behavioral Science of the UK College of Medicine, as well as the Center for Drug and Alcohol Research, about a new study examining potential side effects of the pain medication tramadol.