Most Active Stories
- Junior League Show Spotlights Different Kind Of Horse, Rider
- "Leaky Bucket" Report Finds Progress In Ky. Spending Trends
- Will The Building Boom Continue In Downtown Lexington?
- Parents Rally To Keep Jacobson Park Playground Creative
- Bunbury and Buckle Up Music Festivals present... WUKY's Phoenix Fridays
Dr. Greg Davis on Medicine
Wed October 17, 2012
Dr. Greg Discusses Concerns Over Tramadol
LEXINGTON, Ky. -- In this week's edition of Dr. Greg Davis On Medicine, the host speaks with Dr. Bill Stoops, faculty member in the Department of Behavioral Science of the UK College of Medicine, as well as the Center for Drug and Alcohol Research, about a new study examining potential side effects of the pain medication tramadol.