Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TODAY!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Dr. Greg Davis on Medicine
Wed June 1, 2011
Dr. Greg Discusses Civility (Or Lack Thereof) In Medicine Today
By Dr. Greg Davis
Lexington, KY – In this edition of Dr. Greg Davis on Medicine, the host chats with Theresa Brown, Registered Nurse, and author of the book of "Critical Care: A New Nurse Faces Death, Life, and Everything In Between", about what she perceives as a lack of civility sometimes displayed between doctors and nurses.